The Ilana Goor Museum Community Involvement
The Ilana Goor museum seeks to engage a wide and diverse audience in its activities. If you are interested in knowing more about the museum's community involvement, you are welcome to contact us.
Ilana Goor Museum Community Involvement
The Ilana Goor Museum hosts an array of activities and events aimed at the members of the general public who
perhaps are not familiar with the museum, giving them the opportunity to visit us and enjoy the plethora of art and culture within. Some of the events are offered free of charge, so that adults and children alike can become familiar with the museum, its unique architecture, the history of the building and its many changing functions, and the collection of art held within its walls. The museum collection includes the works of Goor herself, along with her collection of art from around the world accumulated over the 20 years since the museum's founding
Here are a few examples of museum events, open to the public, free of charge
1. Free guided "Out of the Box" tour, held on Fridays at 12:02
2. International Women's Day at the museum: A free tour, "Female Identity in Art: Beyond Sexuality and Motherhood"
3. International Museum Day: Free entrance to the museum
4. Exhibition Openings – Free Entrance
5. Gallery talk for the changing exhibitions – Free Entrance
6. "Seniors Month" – 1+1 on museum entrance and tours
7. Hosting of students from the Naamat Education Network at the museum
8. Hosting delegations from the Ministry of Tourism, including a free guided tour
For further information: 03-6837676 #32 or firstname.lastname@example.org